Frequently Asked Question About User Name and Password
- My Username and Password aren't working. Remember, your Password is case sensitive, so you must type it in exactly the way you set it up. If you are can't remember your Password, contact Customer Service at 1-800-211-7641.
- I forgot my Username / Password. What do I do? If you've forgotten either your Username or Password we can email them to you at the email address you provided when you signed up. Click here for this option. If you didn't provide an email address, you can call Customer Service at 1-800-211-7641 and they will assist you.
- I just subscribed to the service but I don't know my order number. You will receive an order number when you get your first emailed issue and can then use it to set up your personal Username and Password. In the meantime, you can enter the site using "newuser" as your Username and the PIN you received when you subscribed as your Password. If you don't have your PIN available, please call Customer Service at 1-800-211-7641.
- I already gave you an email address when I signed up for the service, why do I have to give it to you again? The email you give us when you sign up for your Username and Password will be used only to send you an email if your forget your Username and Password. For security purposes, we keep this information separate from your other account information, so it is possible for you to have more than one email address on record with us.
- How do I change my Username & Password? To change your Username or Password, click here.
- Can I access the Adviser Online web site without creating a personaized Username and Password? If you do not wish to create your own personalized Username and Password, you can use the Username "newuser" and the current PIN you receive each week with your issue as the password. However, the PIN will continue to change and will be different for each Investorplace.com newsletter. Use the PIN option now.
Order your copy of the 2017 Independent Guide to the Vanguard Funds today
"America's leading expert on investing in Vanguard funds"
Daniel P. Wiener is editor of The Independent Adviser for Vanguard Investors, a monthly newsletter that keeps abreast of recent developments at Vanguard, and the annual FFSA Independent Guide to the Vanguard Funds. Through his newsletter and guide book, Dan helps tens of thousands of Vanguard investors choose wisely among more than 100 Vanguard mutual funds. The Adviser is a five-time winner of the Newsletter Publishers Foundation's Editorial Excellence Award. View More »
Vanguard Funds Correlation
Model Portfolio Performance