Disclosure & Disclaimer
- Dan Wiener's The Independent Adviser for Vanguard Investors is a monthly newsletter which, along with its related publications, telephone hot-line, and other services (collectively, the "Newsletter"), is edited by Daniel P. Wiener, published by InvestorPlace Media, LLC, and offered to the general public on a subscription basis.
- Excepting personal holdings of open ended mutual funds and exchange-traded funds, newsletter subscribers will receive the benefit of Dan Wiener's disinterested commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations. The Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific subscriber or portfolio.
- Investing involves substantial risk. Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Newsletter. While past performance may be analyzed in the Newsletter, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Editor, the publisher and their respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations in the Newsletter prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
- The Newsletter's commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations represent the personal and subjective views of the Editor, and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The information provided in the Newsletter is obtained from sources which the Editor believes to be reliable. However, the Editor has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
- The Newsletter is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities. Further, the Newsletter is in no way intended to be a solicitation for private money management services offered by Adviser Investment Management, Inc.
- Subscribers may submit questions to the Editor by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to 9201 Corporate Blvd, Suite 200, Rockville, MD 20850. However, since the Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice for specific subscribers, the Editor can only answer questions of a general nature about the markets or specific securities. The Editor will make every effort to answer subscriber questions on our website or in the pages of an upcoming issue of the Newsletter.
- Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates is responsible for any errors or omissions in any Newsletter.
- Any subscriber who would like a copy of these "Disclaimers and Disclosures" may request a copy by calling 800-219-8592 or writing to InvestorPlace Media, LLC, 9201 Corporate Blvd, Suite 200, Rockville, MD 20850 , Attention: Disclosure, whereupon a copy will be mailed or faxed to such subscriber.
Access the Independent Guide to the Vanguard Funds NowRead Online
"America's leading expert on investing in Vanguard funds"
Daniel P. Wiener is editor of The Independent Adviser for Vanguard Investors, a monthly newsletter that keeps abreast of recent developments at Vanguard, and the annual FFSA Independent Guide to the Vanguard Funds. Through his newsletter and guide book, Dan helps tens of thousands of Vanguard investors choose wisely among more than 100 Vanguard mutual funds. The Adviser is a five-time winner of the Newsletter Publishers Foundation's Editorial Excellence Award. View More »
Vanguard Funds Correlation
Model Portfolio Performance